Ashtanga 100hrs Indonesia Bali at Gaia Retreat Center : 2 – 9 July 2019
- Location: Indonesia, Gaia Retreat Center
- Date : 2- 8 July, 2019
- Early Bird Price : $1,400(Before November 15, 2018)
- Full Price : $1,600 (Before June 15, 2019)
- Reservation Fee : $835 (non-refundable)
- Limited to 12 students only
- Inclusive of accommodation and brunch
Combine this course with our 100hrs Ashtanga Training at Komune Resort & Beach Club from 11- 20, 2019 and get certified as Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher 200hrs. For more information click here
***Kindly read our Cancellation Policy before submitting payment.
Gaia Retreat Center is nestled in the heart of terraced rice fields located in the creative mecca of Ubud – the most desirable location in Bali and voted the friendliest town in Asia.
The view from the villa is quintessential Bali. Think swaying palm trees, therapeutic breeze, beautifully landscaped rice terraces and wind chimes singing away. The grand entrance of opens up to marble and teak wood that has 8 bedrooms, on-site massage room, far infrared sauna, soft hot tub jacuzzi, semi open dining are overlooking the rice terraces and a beautiful chlorine-free pool with decks and views to soothe the body and mind.
Ngurah Rai International Airport (Bali’s international airport) is just 90 minutes away from our retreat center, making it a relaxing destination to travel to. Our friendly staff can also arrange tours during your stay if you wish to explore more of our beautiful country. And since Bali is a fairly small island, you can plan many exciting adventures and day’s trip around the island while you retreat with us.
Gaia Retreat Center Ubud Bali, provide a high quality and clean food in order to support your body and mind thorough out the Ashtanga Intensive and Vipassana Practice. Our meals are delicious using locally sourced ingredients with the slogan “our profit is in your health & happiness”. The Chef at the Villa Gaia will be happy to serve a wide range of healthy food options from vegetarian, vegan, raw and non- vegetarian. Any particular food allergy can be addressed to your meal menu, just let us and we will arrange for you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Develop a solid Ashtanga Self Practice
- Gain detailed knowledge about, breathing, alignment and how to modified all the asanas in Full Primary Series of Traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Learn how to practice Vipassana Meditation
- Understand how to live a life base on mindfulness Anatomy apply to Ashtanga Extra skills to develop strength & flexibility
- History of Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- General Review of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
WHO CAN ATTEND ?
- Any student who would like to start their own Ashtanga Practice or Deepen their Ashtanga Practice
- Students with mental health
- Students older than 18 years old
IMPORTANT FOR THESE COURSE
This course is a requirement for those students who would like to receive a 200hrs Yoga Certification Under Bright Yoga School Supported by Yoga Alliance. The second section of the course “Becoming a Yoga Teacher” will be conducted at Komune Resort & Beach club from 11- 20 July, 2019. For more information Click Here
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR 10 DAYS
- Accommodation (Share Room)
- Wifi Access
- Swimming pool
- Equipment of the course
- Ashtanga Chart
- Ashtanga Manual
- Be a part of our International Yoga Community
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDE
- Fly tickets & transportation
- Yoga Mats
- Extra Activities (trips, massage, others)
ABOUT OUR TEACHERS
Kunkanit Phrombut (Bright Yoga Director)
Joy, began to practice yoga in 2005 and quickly realizes it was what she really wanted to do in life, so she continued her yoga journey, practiced and learned with many teachers around the world and studied many different styles of yoga to gain more knowledge and get deeper understanding of yoga.
Ricardo Martin (Bright Yoga Director)
“I started to practice Yoga almost 10 Years ago back in my home town in Venezuela, where I soon found this was something I wanted to pursue full time – loving what yoga was done to me, and how I could share this and support others in their own personal growing. Since 2010, Joy and Ricardo had been leading around 40 YTT and certified more than 500 students.”
SPECIAL FOR THIS COURSE
One afternoon session of Thai Massage
SAMPLE OF OUR TEACHING SCHEDULE
Please notice that the schedule can be adapt depending on the needs of the group and requirements from the teachers
6.30- 7.00 Vipassana Meditation
7.00- 10.00 Asana Practice & Training
10.00- 11.30 Brunch Break
11.30- 14.30 Theory (asana clinic, practice technique and more)
14.30- 15.00 Break
15.00- 17.30 Second Practice
MORE ABOUT VILLA GAIA RETREAT CENTER
This place offers you along with Its Yoga Satellite the opportunity to have a memorable yoga experience rising your practice skills and sharpen your awareness through mindful meditation practice. Other activities offer by the center are Yoga Detox, Massage, different trips to some of the tourist attractions in Bali
Join us Sharpen your practice Skills rise up your awareness
APPLY NOW IN 3 SIMPLE STEEPS
- Fill & send the Application Form
- In the next 24 hours we will email you back according to your application. If you didn’t hear from us kindly send us an email to [email protected]
- Reserve your place by paying for the deposit using PayPal or Bank Transfer
© 2018 Bright Yoga School.