Rocket training, 100Hr Program
Our Yoga Teacher Training is suitable for any level of yoga practice, when you finish our course you will be able to teach right after you finish.
These sequence increase in level of complexity from Rocket 1 to 3 demanding from the practitioner to develop a deeper understanding in the Breathing, Bandhas along with an increase in the level of awareness, in order to move with ease and effortless through the sequences.
During this training you will have the opportunity to experience the rocket, learn how to teach and adapt it according to your students capacities and limitations.
Please notice that the daily schedule can change depending on the location or if the teacher considered appropriated
|6:30- 10:30||Nauli Kriya, Pranayama, Asana Practice|
|10:30- 12:00pm||Lunch break|
|12:20- 3:00pm||Asana technique, learn how to practice and teach. Partner teaching exercises|
|3:30- 5:00pm||Last Practice of the day|
|8:00pm- 8:30pm||Guided meditation practice|
You will have the opportunity to learn
- The dynamics of flying
- Technique in arm balance and inversions
- Backbend technique
- Hip openers
- How to apply anatomy into movement
- How to set up you practice schedule using Ashtanga and the Rocket Routines as your daily practice
- Learn how to train your body in a dynamic way
- How to teach, adjust and adapt the postures within these routines
Anyone who have a 200Hr Yoga Alliance Certification base on Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga or any student who attended and approved any of our 200Hr Courses.
Our course tend to get full really quickly, book your spot in advance and be a part of this great experience.
- Click in the course you want to attend
- Fill up the application form
- Wait for our reply
- When we confirm the space availability, proceed to pay for the deposit *please make sure that you are fully aware of our cancelation policy
- Receive the confirmation letter according to the payment you did
- Complete the rest of your payment before the last day of the payment